Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Welcome!

 
After receiving an overwhelming response to my Instagram page, Deathstination, I have decided to cave in and create a blog. You maybe asking yourself, what is Deathstination? Well... Deathstination is my contribution to the death revolution. After the turn of the century, death became a very taboo subject in the United States. Instead of caring for our own dead, we sent them into the hands of others (such as myself) and turned away from the reality of death. As a licensed Funeral Director (and soon to be licensed Embalmer) in the state of California, I confront death head-on daily. One of my favorite pastimes is to grave hunt. Many people simply posts their grave photos on the internet, but not many explain who these people were; that is where I come in. People shouldn't be forgotten and so I am compiling a collection of grave photos, along with the historical significances of each person/place. So stick around for some interesting reads and, if you haven't done so already, head over to my Instagram page and follow. Thanks for all the support!
 
Sincerely,
 
Lila Krieg
   

No comments:

Post a Comment